Re: Cleaning up my config directory

"but it will still try styles/<profilename> as a fallback."
Understand, thanks.

"From zim 0.70 onwards the profiles are gone"
So in 0.70 how does one support different styles?

For example, I use one style for, say, medical, investment and knowledge wikis
(font Liberation Sans, tab/indent 64, etc ,...)
and another for coding wikis
(font Liberation Mono, tab/indent 32, etc,...)

ie fonts, indenting, highlighting etc are different to the different types of wikis.

mc