Re: I'm stepping down as Windows package maintainer. Manual install instructions included here!

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for all your hard work over the years, I very much appreciate it
and I know lots and lots of zim users do too !

I've pinned the ticket for windows installer work on the top of the issue
list in github hoping it will be picked up by a new volunteer. WIll also
link this email with instructions for future reference there.

Kind regards,

Jaap