Re: Wanting to start out as a new contributor

Hi Ronny,

All contributions are very welcome!  Feel free to pick something to work on
yourself, just make sure to align on the feature / solution up front to
prevent long discussion after you did the work.  I have marked quite a few
items in the issue list that might be good entry points into the code base
here:
https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22good+first+issue%22

Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions on how to approach
any of these.

Kind regards,

Jaap