Re: Zim Abbreviations.List

Hi Mark,
thank you for your kind and detailed request.
Although I used ZIM since 2010, I'm quite new around the block as contributor. Therefore I have to guess why the requested feature vanished. If I were an unsalaried programmer, I easily would drop any function that can easily be done by any other well established tool.
Maybe you have a look at AutoHotKey if you're on Windows or AutoKey if you're on one of the major Linuxes. I'm pretty sure, that tools for rapid text insertion may be found for any other desktoppy platform that ZIM runs on.
Please let us know, whether this worked for you.
Sincerely, Mayk.