Re: Searching on the server

Yes, thinking about it, it doesn't feel right. For the internal Zim server,
we should be able to use the existing index and serve it on the webserver.

Actually, I publish my Zim notebooks by exporting them as HTML. For that
case, a JS-based search engine is the only solution (e.g. this is how SSGs
do it: https://gohugo.io/tools/search/). The good thing is that this
solution, if implemented, will work for both cases: exported HTML pages as
well as internal Zim server.