Re: Searching on the server

Wow. That was quick. I will test your patch.

And the idea for building a full-fledged web application around Zim is
great. It should be started as a separate project, however. Zim community
may not welcome the idea integrated into Zim since Zim has been very robust
by being lean (and not being too many things at once).

If you do start work on the project, I'd be willing to help. I have some
experience with Flask but not much with Django.