Managing zim journal extension remotely (via dropbox)

Hello everyone,
I use a lot the journal extension of zim (zim 0.73 on Ubuntu 18.4) to keep
track of things. In this  time of year (summer here) I rarely have time to
stay at my pc so I've got used to use a copy of zim notebooks that I have
on my Dropbox folder. For editing the files I use the inbuilt Dropbox
editor but I think this is indifferent on regard of my question.  Sometimes
I have to create a new journal page (my journal is split in weeks, so 1
journal page is a week.) The question is: Is it possible to create a new
journal page correctly recognized by zim, using  a simple text editor? In
particular what header I should use? I think I'll be able to put it in the
correct folder and format correctly the days, but I'm not confident that
zim will recognize it.
Many thanks
Alessia

Follow ups