FYI: Zim on homebrew x86_64

Homebrew 3.0 was just released with some big changes under the hood to accommodate arm64 (Apple M1).

https://brew.sh/2021/02/05/homebrew-3.0.0/

Switching my terminal over to M1 mode -- *not* Rosetta 2 -- homebrew said there was no package for Zim. And I failed trying to use Zim from source or maintain an x86_64 version of homebrew while my Terminal was otherwise in M1 mode. Things break around Zim python GTK dependencies.

I returned to using my terminal in x86_64 mode (with Rosetta 2), but others will probably be encountering this issue soon.

(My thanks to whoever has been maintaining the Zim brew, and whoever sorts this out!)