Re: Making indexing optional ?

Comment from a relatively recent user of Zim-Wiki with relatively small wikis so far, running on Windows. A couple of times I have noticed that the Zim process was taking 10 to 15% of the CPU for several minutes. When I killed the process, and restarted Zim, this high usage level did not return.

tksJohn Edge jr_edge@xxxxxxxxx

  Thanks Jaap, I was not aware of this.

 To give you an idea, I just restarted Zim, and indexing kept a processor 100% busy for 13 minutes to come to an end.  It was nice if this could be avoided.

 Thank you,
 mario