Re: URLs without domain do not get auto-hyperlinked

Hi Jaap,

Thanks for the explanation. I understand that having a spec to follow can
simplify things at the application code level. But for an end user like me,
it does not provide any benefit and in fact the application is more tedious
to use because of it. A good 60-75% of the URLs I paste into zim are copied
from the browser's URL bar for an internal work-related website that never
has a domain name in the URL. So, what was an automatic process of
hyperlinking in v0.68 now takes extra steps. I would understand it more if
it were some non standard scheme or something like that, but "
https://site/path"; seems a pretty common URL pattern for intranets.

Would there be any chance that the URL matching could be expanded for this
case in a future release? Or, if this behavior could be modified via a
plugin, I could look into writing one.

Thanks,
-Steve