Use Markor on Android to edit Zim pages (was: Zim VS Android)

A friend told me today that Markor has support for the Zim text format now since last December.

At a bare minimum, it seems that you can use Markor on Android to view, search, and edit pages in your Zim notebooks. I would suggest using Syncthing to sync notebooks between your Android computer and your desktop environment.

I'm going to try it out this month and write it upon the Zim support wiki. Anyone else feel free to do it there if I haven't got to it yet. This is exciting.