Re: theme settings ignored in Zim 0.74.2 for Windows

Yes I had … "[settings]" in my settings.ini file.

I'm glad I copied and pasted a quote from you EXACTLY. "[Settings]" is case sensitive! Thanks for the helpful reply.

I still can't get my downloaded theme to work, but "dark" is working with the Default theme, so I consider my problem resolved and I'm not looking into it further.