Re: How to increase font size, especially task plugin

No easy way at the moment to only adress the side pane in CSS. However e.g.
the tasklist uses a treeview, so you could modify the text size for the
treeview class only; will also affect the page index and other instances of
a treeview, but not the textview showing the page.

>From the Gtk reference: GtkTreeView has a main CSS node with name treeview
and style class .view

Please file a ticket for this and I will add some widget names to make this
easier.

-- Jaap