What to do with launchpad bug list?

Hello. Launchpad bug tracker for Zim still working.
Launchpad page doesn't tell users that is not official bug tracker
anymore and still let them open issues[1]. Still having "high
importance" and some "more than 100 heat marks" issues.

435 bugs/issues still opened there although official webpage links to
github.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/

Github has 331 opened issues.

Obviously some of the issues are in both, but there are a lot of
interesting issues that are only in the old tracker.

I don't know if this situation is right, or could I help on merging it
in some way.

Thanks.

[1] Last issue uploaded was in August 2022
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1988152 Some of issues was replayed
manually by Jaap saying that is not main issue tracker anymore:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/1950293

Follow ups