Guessing ACPI arguments

I'm having a hard time guessing some arguments.
This is for those who have a Dell laptop. As far as I see, most of them
need to do a call to the Method "\DEVICE._DSM" with 4 arguments. The
first and second I had tried them looking at the "IF's" statements in
SDST compiled file but my problem is with the last argument. I want to
know how you (the ones who guessed that for Dell M11x and XPS and so on)
figured the numbers out of that argument?
Is a buffer of 4 values:
{0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0}
But can't figure those values out...

I have no idea about what all these methods do, except their return
values. As far as I see we need to get into the first "If" statement in
the "\DEVICE._OFF" method to accomplish an adequate turn off.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>