Re: Guessing ACPI arguments

_DSM methods are containers for "Device Specific Methods". Usually, the
first one is a unique identifier (a 16 byte buffer) and the third one is
used to select the subfunction needed. Could you send your DSDT table so we
can help analyzing  argument uses ?

Nicolas JOYARD

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 04:49, Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx