inx-devel team mailing list archive

Goals and dreadlines [ was Re: Thread 4: What's actually happening...]

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:39:37 +0300 (EEST)
"Janne Jokitalo" <astraljava@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do we have a list somewhere, and that reminds me, do we have a wiki or
> some such that could provide easy documentation for stuff requiring
> development efforts, describing use cases for future releases etc.?

No wiki. No use case lists. No.... organisation ;)

To be truthful, the more goals and deadlines are set, the less likely I
am to do anything. I find formal structures paralysing, personally.

If others want to set goals for INX, and set this kind of thing up, go
for it... If it gets goal-oriented expect inx-one to lose interest
though.

In that case it would be time to hand over INX  "trunk" to someone
else...

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net