Re: LXDE plans and priorities

It seems that GTK3 transition is a headache for everybody. Changing
themes for the LXDE appliance is one of my challenges. But I'd like to
know if changing some libraries would change graphic applications too. I
mean, these are some requests I've found in the forums.

- lxshortcut themeable via CSS / GTK3 (some kinda Unity reading current
themes)
- lxpanel whole bitmaps processing (for enabling "real" bars matching
screen resolution)
- re-definitions for pcmanfm (tree / bookmarks panel specific, like
Nautilus Elementary)
- a global theme package manager for the LXDE desktop environment (maybe
script guided)
- oh, and trash, also demanded, and already made in OpenSuSE

They all are just question, that may be solved or implemented, if the
environment goes in this direction. Or maybe I'm wrong and they're not
important. I don't know. Again, it depends on coders' preferences.

Thanks a lot.