Re: [Ayatana] Question about Bug Reporting Tools in Ubuntu, from a design perspective...

I realize my model/diagram skills are lacking, but I've done my best to model my original idea of the bug reporting tool.

I started this in OpenOffice Draw (please, please tell me if there is something better I should be using in Linux).

I would like feedback to see if this is feasibly how the application's flow would be laid out.  I feel that a model would help coders jump into the project more readily for Lucid Lynx.

This is also good practice for me and my coursework, so feel free to destroy as you see fit.  :)

I included in pdf for those who just want to see it without editing...

-Anthony