Re: [Ayatana] Gallery

Hi Mark, Jim

Yes I am certainly interested. There has been some discussion recently at Canonical about this whole area. I know Michael Forrest (cc'd) is particularly interested in revamping the whole sound aspect. To date there has been no work to improve this area.

I really think the new sound themes really need to augment the new visual designs as opposed to just accompanying it. Each sound theme should maybe then be coupled to each visual theme ? With this in mind Michael and I should prepare a brief for the would be sound designers to follow.

When do you hope to start this process ?

Conor