Re: [Ayatana] Gallery

I don't see why some of the initial footwork can't be started now.  The
individuals hosting the contest could tell the us the time frames
involved in turn around.  You can target it to a release based on those
numbers.

I'll do some initial contacts.  Some additional info would be helpful:

What media licenses are compatible with an Ubuntu distro?
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/ubuntustory/licensing doesn't
specifically mention media, but then again IANAL.

How many unique sound cues are considered part of a theme? (IOW, are you
adding stuff?)  Are these specified somewhere?

How many themes are we looking for that can be reasonably packaged?

Do you have theme "concepts" that you are trying to match?