[Ayatana] indicator-messages(change defautl aplication easy?)

many users would like to change the default applications of our applet
indicators. use thunderbird instead of evolution.
Currently, this function is very poor. but it is very easy to fix.
ubuntu have an application to administer the programs preferred by the
user for the gnome environment.

because we do not use?

I made a mockup, we only have to add an entry for the chat and (for the
accounts of diffusion can also add another: pine gwibber?).

they think it is an easy and correct way to make everyone happy with
good design.