Re: [Ayatana] Two suggested designs for the Sound Indicator

Can we all please completely not consider this odd idea that there is muscle memory for something like mousing around your desktop? Any mouse or track pad has limited area, and any normal user has plenty of muscle memory training them to be accurate using it in any minor or major way. Muscle memory should not, at all, be considered when it comes to UI design meant for the mouse. It is not muscle memory we should be concerned with, it's recognizability and ease of recognition.

 If I open the sound menu and it's totally random, this is bad, but not because I don't have the muscle memory; it's becuase it's hard to recognize the things I want

Tyler