Re: [Ayatana] How do I know when I'm connected to the network successfully?

Hey Scott,

I actually find the network indication ok at the moment. When the bars
are ascending its connecting, when there is no animation its connected,
if its failed to connect the password dialog pops up. If you click on
the icon it tells you what you are connected to and offers a disconnect
below the ones you are connected to. If you hover the mouse over the
icon a tooltip says what network you are connected to and if its
wireless it tells you the signal strength.

All that being said it could be a little clearer at times and the
nm-applet needs a bit of user interface love.

-fagan