[Ayatana] Tabs

I'll try to be brief. Currently, alt tab moves between windows. Ctrl-Tab moves between tabs in some programs, not all. Special (Win Key) and tab does nothing.
It would kinda make more sense if we did this: Ctrl-Tab moves between tabs, system wide. Special and tab moves between windows (the old standard alt-tab) and alt tab moves between workspaces. General to specific, vice versa.

I know it would suck to change up the alt-tab control, but we've got three keys which are (generally) in a row, and we use only two, and could make all three useful and make sense.