[Ayatana] Evolution

I wrote in length at OMG! Ubuntu about the current weakness of Evolution, but I figured I ought to bring it up here as well, specifically in a few areas concerning primarily Ayatana.

There have been numerous bug reports about the crappy behavior of Evolution with the messenging applet, and we really seriously need to get these things fixed by 10.10. Specifically, Evolution behaves completely opposite form all the other apps in the applet, as it must have a window open to work, while the others all close to the applet. We can argue back and forth about which is the right way to do it, but we need to make them all the same now and we can argue about which way later. Consistency now and then we'll change them all as a whole.

Secondly, because of the fact that it doesn't close to the applet, then when new messages show up, and you click it, nothing happens. If its on a different workspace, you don't move there, and it opens the main window rather then the message itself. Again, totally inconsistent and really obnoxious. When I get new messages in Empathy and I click the new message in the applet, then just that conversation opens, not my friends list. Evolution should follow suit.