Re: [Ayatana] progress dialog mockups

nice one!

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 01:37, dani planas armangue <daniplanas.a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i make a 2n round mockup.

in this version I changed the icon to bars that rotate clockwise and
added icons representing applications in menu. hope you like.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/ProgressIndication?action="">

pd: i like more menu with app icons, but i prefer whel on panel.

i like this wheel, it's more generic, more symbolic, nice!
i wouldn't mind this wheel replacing my nautilus file operations app indicator or the brasero one..

as long as there are no other ideas for a pretty symbol to represent this, i can enjoy the idea of having this up in my panel! thanks dani