Re: [Ayatana] progress dialog mockups

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Frederik Nnaji <frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
nice one!

+1!

:-(, I actually liked the previous one better as it was more balanced. But I don't really like the both - maybe the latter would be ok, but its current proportions make me cringe.

Dani, one more thing: I understand the coloring, but would it be possible make "close" buttons without coloring? I mean, make them monochrome, just like the IM status in the panel bar? Maybe even make the squares with round edges, to differentiate?

Btw, red wheel in the panel could mean an error during operation (which in turn could be shown on click).

Otherwise, a really amazing work!

--
Alex Lourie