Re: [Ayatana] Papercut or not? Bug #495403 in One Hundred Paper Cuts: “Do not raise windows or dialogs without user input”

Yes, one more on your suggestions:

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:31, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So I think the next step is for someone
to dig into the code and find out exactly what the algorithm is in
Metacity, in Compiz, and in kwin (and ideally research what it is in
Windows and Mac OS X, too). Only then can we report informed bugs where
the algorithm isn't working properly, and only then can we make sensible
suggestions for how it could be improved.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=component%3AFocus+product%3A%22metacity%22+ will show a list of open bugs for Metacity, i suppose this will help us all contribute more efficiently.