Re: [Ayatana] What should be Gwibber's behavior when acessed from the messaging menu?

> I'm not sure if it survived to the current spec, but we said we wanted a
> hard limit (around 7) of entries per app. The indicator would refuse to
> display more, and have some way to tell the app which ones it was
> dropping. That's to stop flooding.

My concern was less about flooding and more about the fact that streams,
specially when not mentions-only, are perhaps more conceptually close
to "boxes of messages" (like inboxes in Evolution indicators) than
individual messages (like in Empathy indicators), specially because
there is no way to open a single post.