Re: [Ayatana] Do Not Disturb vs Indicator Session

On 9/13/10, frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx <frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Should we add an item high in the Session Menu called "Do Not Disturb" with
> a checkbox before it??
> i think offering an undisturbed session mode is a valid suggestion for a
> comfortable experience..

I hope you mean everything.  It should stop Update Notifier from
popping up, too.  I might be able to live with update notifier
running, if I could tell it and IMs and the like to be quiet at times.
 When recording a screencast or doing a presentation, an IM popup or
update notifier are very distracting.    A special Do Not Disturb icon
would be nice,
Good day,
Ralph