Re: [Ayatana] Unity: An interactive Mock up of GUI ideas

I have updated the MockUp with consideration to the comments received.
Thanks to all.

http://www.reviveyourpc.ie/unity/welcome.html

1: The side menu can now be pinned

2: the colours and graphics have been reduced to a much more conceptual
level. If something is 'on' it is green, 'off' is white and a system
link is purple. (these colours are only symbolic for purpose of the
mockup concept)

I have not yet implemented closing open apps from the wall.

The revised Gimp file is here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1306731/Unity2.xcf

and the HTML here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1306731/Unity2.tar.gz

The old version can be viewed here:

http://www.reviveyourpc.ie/unity2/welcome.html

The HTML is getting out of hand to maintain - any ideas on a better
platform for his kind of development that can get more people involved?

Michael