Re: [Ayatana] Unity: An interactive Mock up of GUI ideas

For ease of use (Fitt's Law) and semantic consistency, i would only suggest to keep shape, position and size of the Ubuntu button on the top left corner of the screen the same on all pages featuring it.
Thx for the great work! I like the way the colors are, only thing i noticed was the green color for "active" or "current".. I think that differenciating between active and inactive may justify the use of signal colors out of the Traffic Light Scheme, yet this case concerns focused vs unfocused, and i would suggest working with either saturation or outlines here.. instead of using green.

Once again, thanks so much for starting this!!