Re: [Ayatana] the Window Title Bar is now diamonds

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 16:41, Walter Wittel <wittelw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The same title bar that formerly used double click to toggle maximize? Do away with it if you like, but IMHO changing the semantics that have been in use for 20+ years, especially to something as final as close, is just asking for trouble.

depends on how we make progress with the "semantics" of those window decoration buttons (close, min, max)
I suggest removing the minimize button in this case, and also to trade in "maximize" for "full screen".
In Fullscreen Mode, i suggest every app that has the fullscreen button in its window decoration, should carry a "windowed" button in its fullscreen OSD.