Re: [Ayatana] Unity: An interactive Mock up of GUI ideas

Yes - the minimise and maximise buttons are redundant in this model, so
you can put your hat back on :D

Several (unmaximised) windows are a tricky detail and has been touched
on in this thread already:

https://lists.launchpad.net/ayatana/msg03660.html

I think it will be possible. Something like the Gimp could be
challenging! (but no more challenging than it is already in Unity)

The HTML as you have noted is not a sustainable option for development
as every item state on every page needs a duplicate page image, html and
links. This quickly spins out of control and my fingers are starting to
bleed!

I am thinking of Javascript and CSS, but I will have to teach myself
that first ):