Re: [Ayatana] progress indication

Yes yes yes!!!

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 09:45, dani <lightgraphite@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
some time ago in this mailing list, started to talk about a possible
progress indicator

thanks for staying at it, this one really will eliminate at least 10 other design problems we have been discussing, is what my common sense tells me!

now we have many types of disordered and different progress:

-Nautilus (it hasn't mono icon for indicator )
-Firefox (ends at the right corner of the screen)
"Brasero (it use another indicator)

- Transmission (has its own systray icon, too)
- Tracker search (has its own systray icon while indexing)

I did a mockup on the wiki, hope you like:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/ProgressIndication
(daniel concept part)

i like!! thanks a lot, this is an important step towards cleaning up both notifications and the "notification area". I hope people understand the underlying concept and discuss the higher-level implementation..