Re: [Ayatana] (In)sensitive menu itens for displaying information

hi fain182,

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 20:24, fain182 <fain182@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2010/10/19 frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx <frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 19:17, frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx
> <frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> An Edit with a symbolic icon for copy next to it also could help.
>
> here some mockups for how this could look in a decent fashion without too
> much inconry..
> is this an improvement, or is it a step backward?
I think should be something global, not local to an application,
because this wouldn't solve the problem of discoverability of the
click on the track, and of all the applications that doesn't have an
edit menu.

of course global
Appmenu resides in the panel, it is aka "Global" Menu(1).
am sorry about the mockups, i currently don't have Global Menu installed..

(1) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopExperienceTeam/ApplicationMenu?action="">

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopExperienceTeam/ApplicationMenu