De: "David Prieto" <frandavid100@xxxxxxxxx>
À: seb117@xxxxxxx
Cc: ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Jeudi 28 Octobre 2010 17:18:37 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: [Ayatana] Handling workspaces in Unity's launcher

Hi Seb,

I really love your idea , it really seems similar to mine but has some interesting differences:

    • I like how you can get a quicklist to rename or close a workspace.
    • I don't quite understand saving / opening workspace states. Could you elaborate?
    • I love having a "+" space where you can drag a launcher to move its window to a new workspace, or just click it to create a new workspace.
    • I don't think I like each workspace having a titlebar and also the name on the right side: I think those take precious space, especially horizontal space. I think right-clicking the workspace should have the same effect (moving when clicked, triggering expose when clicked again, opening a quicklist when right-clicked)