Re: [Ayatana] Handling workspaces in Unity's launcher

About "save workspace state" : you can save the entire workspace :
- Opened applications
- File opened
- IRC session on Empathy
- etc...

Oh, I get it now. That would be a bit out of this proposal's scope, though, since it would require features that I'm not sure Unity has now, and I intended just a proposal on how the launcher handles workspaces.

Focusing on that, do you have any suggestions as to what to do when an app has open windows on more than one workspace? I can see several obvious solutions to that, but they also have obvious drawbacks:
Does anyone have an alternative solution?