Re: [Ayatana] Sound theme - startup

It is very true and changing the entire sound theme has been kinda
overlooked over the past 2 cycles and it really needs a revamp. It has
been mentioned on this list at length but nothing seems to be happening.
Id say Canonical need to either pay someone or do some sort of promoted
competition for doing a complete professional modern sound theme.

I remember a guy did post some of his stuff to the list but I dont know
what happened there. Maybe Mark can help on this...

--fagan