De: "David Prieto" <frandavid100@xxxxxxxxx>
À: seb117@xxxxxxx
Cc: ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Samedi 30 Octobre 2010 15:46:39 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: [Ayatana] Handling workspaces in Unity's launcher

Hi Seb,

An other Mockup :
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Mxz/

- On-click in the top workspace : go to the workspace
- Two-click in the top workspace : show "expose" of the workspace, with full "drag & drop" options.
- Workspace with white large border = current workspace
- > : option menu

So, that's basically the same I am proposing, right? Minus the aesthetic differences. Or is there any other difference that I failed to notice?