Re: [Ayatana] Sound Menu

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Jeremy Nickurak <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The one thing I think is interesting WRT horizontal menus is Google Chrome's "Copy/Cut/Paste" combined menu entry. It's really quite neat when you have a row of options that are are more closely coupled to each other (function-wise) than they are to the other rows.

I like how chrome cycles through copy / cut / past with the down or up arrows just like the rest of the vertical menu. Am I wrong you don't seem to be able to do that in the sound menu.