Re: [Ayatana] File menu

Taking Calculator as an example, I personally prefer "File". Putting
Copy / Paste / etc. there means I can now no longer look to Edit menu
on any application to find this common functionality. Might as well
have Menu 1, Menu 2, etc. because I'll have to open it up to discover
the functions.

I believe anything that is the same across applications should be on
the same named menu (with few or no exceptions). The Calculator menu
should be for things that are specific to the calculator application
and not likely to apply to other applications.