Re: [Ayatana] Sound Menu

Hey folks,

It might be specced, but it's not implemented. I didn't find a bug for that yet, so here's a new one:
"no visible focus on horizontal controls" https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-sound/+bug/673185

the keyboard controls don't work for me, yet, i guess that's still in the making, is it?

Conor is the right person to ask on this!

Yes the keyboard handling and hover behaviour of the play/skip button has yes to be implemented.
I did make an attempt late in the Maverick cycle to get this done but was unhappy with results.
I do hope to get this into Natty for Alpha1 (3 weeks!)

Conor