Re: [Ayatana] hearphones indicator?

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 20:11 +0100, dani wrote:

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Maverick/heardphones%
> 20indicator%20%28daniel%20planas%29

The headphone icon replacing the speaker, if headphones are plugged in
and other output muted because of that, looks like a good idea.

> PD: i write on maverick incoming because natty isn't open yet.

You mean there is no Artwork/Incoming/Natty. That's because none of the
few people who took care of that for previous cycles did this time.
Personally, I won't do it, as collecting stuff there wasn't of much use
in the Maverick cycle. Mid to long term, we need something better than
the wiki to manage assets (screenshots, sketches, mockups, videos ...).

You could move your stuff over to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana
seeing how you post here and not in ubuntu-art, but that's a bit of a
mess, too :}

I feel bad about this wiki situation, but I had to give up on
organizing /Ayatana and /Artwork, as it eats too much time and returns
so little.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: