Re: [Ayatana] innovative nautilus location bar

Looks absolutely great! Typing on the pathbar is something I've been missing in Nautilus for a long time, and this bar looks really good.

It's also worth noticing that the details in the file type selector (All, Audio, Documents, Images etc) and the better colouring of the side pane make a big improvement on the general look and feel of the application. I urge the developers and designers responsible for Nautilus to look into these screenshots and improve on the aspects detailed there.