Re: [Ayatana] innovative nautilus location bar

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 22:24, Caio Alonso <caioalons@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I urge the developers and designers responsible for Nautilus to look into these screenshots and improve on the aspects detailed there.

what for exactly?
Nautilus Elemantary already has the pathbar breadcrumbs afaik, i tried pinguy and i think linux mint also comes with Nautilus Elementary.

What i *would* urge Nautilus developers to look into is the integration of fuzzy search and search as a whole into the path bar..
We're all used to the functionality from the WWW browsers already, why not enhance our spacial file system browsers / file managers with that ability?