[Ayatana] Contributions?

Hi,

and sorry for asking what may be a stupid question.

We're starting up an Ubuntu Group in Aarhus, Denmark, with face-to-face
meetings every two weeks, and some of the participants would like to
participate in Ubuntu usability work.

One of us did a talk about the Unity interface last time, and mentioned
that people are needed for testing Unity. Our usability-minded people
would like to have a go at this, and I promised to investigate a bit and
say something about it at our next meeting (tomorrow). Only I don't see
any obvious guidelines to become involved, at least not as easy to find
as those regarding getting started with bug work.

So, what *do* we do to get started, and is it a correct assumption that
this work is still needed?

We have people with very different backgrounds, a few computer science
graduates, some with more standard common backgrounds, some with no
technical background at all ("common users").

best regards and thanks for any hint at how our group can get started,

Carsten