Re: [Ayatana] Do You Use Gwibber?

Finally, it would be really nice if Gwibber pulled in my most current
status update from Identi.ca and placed it into the Me menu, so I
could see what my current status is when I go to update it.

Interestingly enough, this has already been part of the specification for a
long time now:

https://wiki.edubuntu.org/MeMenu#Broadcast field

"The default contents of the field depends on what your last posting was to each of the set up broadcast accounts.

- If the last posting was the same to all broadcast accounts (for example, if you have only one broadcast account item set up), the default contents of the field should be the text of that last posting. - In all other cases, the default contents of the field should be nothing."