Re: [Ayatana] More complete Applications view

Hi Vincent, thanks a lot for sharing your idea!

The home of the Dash can definitely be a good place for more sophisticated activity launchers and for surfacing content in general. We are exploring different possibilities around this, so it's great to see that people here are liking it that much!

Thanks, chr